Dr. Willis Newman, Esmeralda Newman, bible-teaching-about.com
1. How can we grow in grace? How many types of grace?
2. Do you believe that Jesus went to hell during the period of His death and ressurrection?
3. What can you say about family secrets?
Thanks for dropping by, and getting involved in the things of God. I will do the best I can in answering your questions, although I am not sure I completely understand them.
1. Grace, in theological terms, simply means unmerited favor bestowed on those who deserve punishment. Regarding salvation, it means that God has given salvation as a gift to all who receive by faith Christ as their personal Savior. No one deserves to be saved, but because of God's grace, he saves them who come Christ. I invite you to read the Bible studies on salvation in this website. Just go to the table of contents, scroll down until you find the article, click it open, and read. That is the basic idea of Grace: unmerited favor.
2. Yes, I believe Jesus did descend into Hell between His death and resurrection. I base this on Ephesians4:7-10. The Apostle's Creed from the early church also confesses this belief. His purpose was to declare to those in Hell His victory over Satan.
3. I am not sure what you mean about family secrets. I can only guess, and I am sure I would guess wrong. Maybe you can clarify the question for me.
Again, thanks for the questions. Have you considered signing up at Newman Bible Academy?
To give towards this ministry, click the DONATE button below and follow the prompts. You do NOT need a PayPal account to give. Newman Ministries International, Inc. is a registered non-profit organization 501(c)3, and your gifts are tax deductible as the law allows.