Dr. Willis Newman, Esmeralda Newman, bible-teaching-about.com
Define the five conflict handling modes.
Your question is too short. I am not quite sure what you mean, so I will answer what I think you mean. There are many "modes' to resolve conflict. I hope you have read the principles or steps in the Bible study that you can find in the table of contents on the website. I have written an ebook, also available on the website.
Here are the 12 steps I have explained in the ebook.
1. Count the cost of challenging another person. Is it worth the conflict?
2. Clarify the issues. It might be misunderstandings in the way.
3. Identify the actual problem. Don't guess, and don't assume the other person is the problem.
4. Consider the approach. If you approach mad, you will get mad back.
5. Separate the person from the problem.
6. Focus on interests, not your position or side.
7. Create multiple options for mutual gains.
8. Insist on objective criteria or standards to determine what is right or wrong.
9. Develop a best alternative in case the problem cannot be resolves.
10. Consider intercultural issues.
11. Nurture relationships, and be ready to forgive.
12. Consider and use your spiritual resources.
Festus: I don't know your situation, but I hope this helps you. I suggest that you purchase the ebook, and read the free articles on relationships in the table of contents. All the best to you.
NEWMAN BIBLE STUDY HOUR PODCASTS
DR. NEWMAN'S ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS PART 1 and PART 2
MISSION OPPORTUNITIES: WE NEED YOUR HELP!!!
To give towards this ministry, click the DONATE button below and follow the prompts. You do NOT need a PayPal account to give. Newman Ministries International, Inc. is a registered non-profit organization 501(c)3, and your gifts are tax deductible as the law allows.
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.